People are mean my mum being top of the list. I thought parents would always support their kids but not mine. I got super fat after high school and i didn't get bothered till my parents started. My dad would always be like no one will ever marry an android shaped girl, no one will marry a walking,breathing cooking pot. i hated them at that time but the words got to me. I don't plan on getting married yet but still i had to do something to make myself more attractive. i went to the gym once and i ain't going back there unless i never plan on walking hahahahaha just joking i love the gym especially with the super hot instructors and clients working out. I got the motivation needed.
Enough about me so lets see the list
6. stop eating meat
I have no idea whats up with Kenyans and meat. how did eating meat make me fat? You're a walking toothpick who eats more meat than me yet you claim meat made me fat. Meat is goddamn protein not a fat pump that's why you're not fat. Eat a sizable amount of meat and by meat i mean animal products i don't want to be a source of motivation for cannibals.
5. who dumped you
Really people really. Who said just because i want to make myself sexy means prince charming ran away from the isle. I just want to improve my looks that's all not your confused thoughts about it. I simply want to try something new on me.4. stop being so idle
Mother of all bullshit especially if it comes from someone who dropped out of school and stays home all day gossiping with the neighbors.The fact that i am about to get up and make a change in my life shows I am super hardworking so shut the hell up.
3. you're perfect
I know i'm perfect no need to say it. Perfect in your eyes but not absolutely in mine that's why i want to change something.2. just believe in yourself
It sounds like one of those sad rnb songs no one listens to. I believe in myself that why i want to make a difference. I want to work super hard to get what i want, a sexy curvy body.1. it's in your blood
Anyone who gets this human species throw it in hell. Kenya's best sentence 'it's in your blood'Who said that, have you seen my blood written fat. That's a lie that i never like to hear and you should never listen to it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment