Thursday, 14 July 2016

Rating benefits (blog1)



Rating benefits (blog1)

Today I’ll be talking about guys rating girls. I know it sucks especially if you’re bootylicious . Yesterday  my friends and I go out for a girls night out. I walk in the middle because I’m short and I want to listen to the funny conversation going on. A group of 3 guys out of nowhere pass while spanking the most bootylicious in the group and was standing at the end.
Ladies you see that attention as bad but it may turn out to be an advantage. A thief might end up distracted looking at your bum. Ha! Just joking. The guys eyeing you might notice your distress if you are being robbed and come help you out 
Guys looking has so many advantages though girls claim it’s annoying. Where do you get confidence boost for sashaying in public from? By males looking ,you gain more self confidence especially those trying to loose weight.
Something can be a great advantage but you don’t see it

No comments:

Post a Comment